User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://ladyevesproductreviewsnmore.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Intensive Youth Eye Gel by Radha Beauty

Intensive Youth Eye Gel by Radha Beauty is a really GREAT product!  I am skeptical most of the time about face products and eye gels in particular as far as how they work, and the high price that they generally cost.  


alt="eye gel, radha beauty, beauty product"
Add caption

Well, I tried this Radha Beauty Intensive Youth Eye Gel and I immediately LOVED the texture of it.  I liked it so much that I had my daughter to try it as well.  It works on dark circles, puffiness, eye bags and fine wrinkles. I'm also glad that it doesn't have a strong smell or a medicinal type of smell that so many face products seem to have.  That alone will make me not continue to use something.  It seemed to plump up my skin and most definitely moisturized it as well.  I use it twice a day, once in the morning and right before bed time.  

I also LOVE the money back guarantee that they offer! I don't want anything back, and I am a new devoted customer!