User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://ladyevesproductreviewsnmore.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Arm&Hammer Truly Radiant




arm&hammer, free product, free toothpaste, free toothbrush, freebie
#Arm&Hammer

                  I made it onto the Truly Radiant website with my review!  

I absolutely loved the toothbrush the most out of all of this.  I love the longer, deep-reaching bristles and the so very cool rotating head.  I've always thought there should be a toothbrush along those lines!  The mouthwash was just the right size so that I could put it easily in the dash of my car, even my purse and a number of other places that a super sized bottle would not work.  Then, of course, there is the toothpaste.  I can't stand those toothpastes that burn your mouth (??), and you are scrambling around to rinse out, and you just never enjoy the brushing experience as a result.  Thanks so much, Smiley 360 for these super awesome products!  You can buy these products on Amazon.com too!




Buy HERE ON Amazon!