User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://ladyevesproductreviewsnmore.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Quaker Steel Cut Oatmeal




#QuakerSteelCutOatmeal

This is just one MORE of the items that I got free from a product review site called BzzAgent.  Not only did I get a box of Quaker Oatmeal from them, I got FOUR $2.00 coupons!   The grandchildren love it! I was excited when I got this product to review because my grandsons LOVE oatmeal, even the pickiest one. Well, this was a new kind that they hadn't eaten, so they were excited too, especially knowing we had gotten this product FREE.  We tried a bowl, and we all agreed that this was a GREAT oatmeal.  We are going to buy this oatmeal from now on; partially because of the great taste, but also because there is something cool in knowing that we were given the opportunity to try it for free, learn about it and share it with other people.

I have to admit, this is the funnest review that I have done so far! I involved my grandson in this one, or he involved himself, as you can see.  Mr. Product Reviewer, Cameron, jumped right on in and helped me out here while his Momma and I were watching. Oh my goodness! 

 I was unboxing my Quaker Cut Steel Oatmeal and my grandson wanted to see.  He saw my box of oatmeal and said, "I want some! Let me help you Granny! Can I hold everything?  He had seen how excited I had gotten when I opened the box and explained what all was in it. 
After I had taken a couple of photos of my product and the four $2 coupons, and he had finished eating his new oatmeal, he insisted on "helping" me tell "those people" how good it was and how much fun he and his Granny were having opening up the box and eating the oatmeal!  
Later on my daughter and her husband went grocery shopping and they only had to pay 88 cents for a box with each of these $2 off coupons!






Buy Here on Amazon!