User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://ladyevesproductreviewsnmore.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml

Thursday, February 12, 2015

GILLETTE® FUSION PROGLIDE RAZOR & 2-IN-1 SHAVE GEL





First of all, while I was waiting on my cool new FREE Razor and Shave Gel from Gillette to show up, I was wondering how well it would work, would it feel good in my hand as I shaved, would the shave gel smell good or would it be one of those semi sickly kind of smells that shave gels seem to have.  I waited with anticipation for THE DAY to arrive!  Drum roll ... I heard the Postman drive up and I anxiously went outside to meet him.  I nearly snatched my Bzzagent box from him and half ran in the door to open it up.  I did my video unboxing and out came my products!  I immediately went to the bathroom to begin THE SHAVING!  But first, I had to stop and marvel at the design of the razor!  Wow! Wow! It LOOKED like a razor that someone with money must use, because it was kind of sleek, the blade bent back to accommodate the curve and shape of my face and legs, and it actually ROTATED side to side!!   I guess I wasn't expecting that. AND the blades were sharp, almost so sharp that I about nicked my thumb before getting started. I thought I had broken it when I pressed down and the blade POPPED off, but it hadn't.

I got a little gel on my hand, and much to much pleasant surprise, the gel smelled GREAT!  I had received the Ocean Breeze Shave Gel.  It has a good feel to it and lathered up NICELY!  It wasn't irritating to the skin, which is the experience I have had with some shave creams.

I began to shave my legs and the blade just glided over my legs with the combination of the very excellent shave gel and very excellent razor!  Needless to say, but I will, I was totally impressed by both of these products and I felt like I had just entered into "the shaving experience" of my lifetime. Then, to top it all off, I saw that there was a $5 off coupon in the package that I could towards purchasing another one.  And believe me, I WILL.



e93f97872e88a05b7225cf6c80580cdbb1ac4bf40051cc337d


I recommend this product to ALL, men and women alike, as your one and only new razor and shave gel!