User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://ladyevesproductreviewsnmore.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml

Friday, February 20, 2015

BFF Girls Night and Crowdtap



#GirlsNightOut
#BFF
#Crowdtap

Ok, I'm supposed to write a blog post about me and my BFF because I'm trying to win a Girl's Night Prize Pack!  I have two BFF's, my daughter April and my girlfriend Jewel.  I'm going to pick my daughter just because we have pics together, and I don't know if I even have ONE with my other BFF Jewel!  That's terrible! It can be funny, sweet, sad or whatever. And this is what we win:


  • Grand Prize - Girls' Night Prize Pack (1)
  • (1) Gourmet popcorn pack (1) Cute popcorn bucket (1) Bridesmaids DVD (1) Hardcover copy of "Yes Please!" by Amy Poehler (1) bag Hershey's Chocolate

I'll pick this one ...

It started out when she was probably only 15 or 16.  I was on the computer working or playing games, or just something, and she was talking to me about random stuff. Truthfully, I was only half way listening to what she was saying, probably going, Umm hmmm, yeah, ahhh, and so forth.  You know us parents sometimes do, right? Well, she started talking about this boy named Josh that she and her friends hung out with on occasion, just nonchalantly, like it was no big deal.  I hadn't heard much about him really.  She told me that he was leaving for Tennessee soon and it was good because they were better off as friends because they would probably just cheat on each other or some nonsense ... kind of crazy things.   There goes another of one of my haha's thrown in there so she would think I was really listening.  Anyhow, I heard her voice kind of catch and a kind of "wounded" sound in her voice as she continued to talk about this boy Josh that she wasn't going to miss at all, and it immediately caught my attention and I almost froze.  Instead, I turned around and said, "Oh my God, you love him, don't you, don't you?!".  She said something like, oh no mom, we're just friends and we're better off as friends.  I kept looking at her and I KNEW that it was more than that! And it's funny because I remember thinking at that moment, she is going to MARRY this boy!!  I don't know how I knew, but I just knew, just like I did when my son asked me to babysit for his young girlfriend who had a four month old baby.  

Anyhow, she started crying, and we talked, and we said that maybe he wouldn't leave, or she could go see him or something.  It was such an emotional moment for both of us; little does she probably realize that it was for me as well.  I felt so bad for her and my full attention was on what she was saying.  I could just feel how much she was hurting and how much she was going to miss him if he left.  It had been a long time since I had seen her in that much pain, and none of that type.

Well, as it turned out, "Josh" never moved back out of state, he stayed around and they started dating and they are married today with three children of their own!

Thanks Crowdtap for this opportunity to win just ONE MORE thing from your website and try out something fun and new!  My daughter and I work hard on Crowdtap to earn some extra things and to help promote all the new products that you put on your site!